S3 Series, for simple and efficient self-cleaning!
If you need a self-cleaning toilet that offers excellent cleaning and sanitizing performance while being easy to manage and maintain, our S4 series is the solution for you!
Thanks to the use of a PLC to manageall automation, combined with a large graphic display, the use and maintenance of the self-cleaning toilet are extremely simple and intuitive.
We offer models of our S3 series of self-cleaning toilets both FOR OUTDOOR public toilets, with a prefabricated concrete structure, or as INDOOR technological solutions where either you wish to revamp an existing room or integrate the toilet in a new construction.
Available with a sliding or swing door, the S3 series of self-cleaning toilets can be requested in the version with a single cubicle, or with several toilet cubicles or urinals.
- Cleaning and disinfection after each use in less than 35 seconds
- Large, no-touch display ensures extremely simple maintenance and management
- Multiple solutions available with the addition of changing rooms, kiosks, vending machine areas, or showers
The self-cleaning toilets of the S3 series are perfect for all environments where public toilets are used frequently such as medium/large city centres, parks or car parks.
HOW DOES S3 TECHNOLOGY WORK?
The self-cleaning toilets with S3 technology guarantee a thoroughly washed and sanitized toilet facility after each use.
How does the washing cycle work?
While the toilet is in use:
- The inside of the toilet bowl is washed continuously by a micro-flush film of water
After toilet use:
When the visitor leaves, the toilet control system automatically locks the door and activates the automatic washing cycle which is split into 4 phases:
- The static EASYCLEAN © system washes and dries the seat of the toilet bowl and the walls behind the toilet (up to a height of 80 cm)
- The toilet flush and evacuation are activated to remove any remaining residues inside the toilet
- The automated floor-washing is activated to spray high-pressure water and disinfectant horizontally from flat spray nozzles positioned to cover the width of the toilet facility. This system ensures uniform washing over the entire floor surface.
Thanks to the partial overlap of the phases described above, the entire washing sequence takes about 35 seconds.
After washing, the toilet checks all the functions and the status of the “consumable” products; if everything is normal, the toilet returns to the “vacant” state, ready for access by a new visitor!
DESIGN & FITTINGS
- The interior walls are covered with large porcelain stoneware tiles. The tiling is joint-free, extremely resistant and has a Class 0 fire rating
- The floor is made of a single, seamless slab of concrete, made specifically to our design, and painted with a special grey synthetic resin
- The ceiling is painted with breathable white paint
- Ceramic wall-hung bowl (a stainless steel bowl can be installed on request)
- Wall-mounted stainless steel washbasin with no-touch automatic dispensers for water, soap and hot air, controlled by infrared sensors and a microprocessor that respond to the presence of the visitor’s hands The washbasin for users with disabilities is clear of obstacles, allowing the wheelchair to approach from the front
- Vandal-proof stainless steel mirror, coat hooks, disabled grab rails.
- Fireproof and vandal-proof, no-touch automatic toilet paper dispenser positioned beside the toilet bowl
- Fireproof and vandal-proof wast e bin in stainless steel built into the wall
- Lighting with low consumption LED striplight
You can select your self-cleaning toilet from our standard models or choose a tailormade solution for your project. The self-cleaning toilets with S3 technology are available in the versions:
- BRAVO H: self-cleaning toilet accessible also to users with disabilities
- BRAVO HN: block with a toilet accessible to users with disabilities and a unisex toilet
- BRAVO H2N: block with a toilet accessible to users with disabilities and two unisex toilets
- BIRO: block with one unisex toilet
All outdoor solutions can be integrated with technical areas, bus shelters, storage spaces, showers, etc.
- TECH S3: indoor technology available in H and unisex versions
1 CUBICLE FOR DISABLED
1 DISABLED CUBICLE + 1 UNISEX CUBICLE
1 UNISEX CUBICLE
TECH S3 H
1 CUBICLE ACCESSIBLE TO THE DISABLED