S4 Series, the Premium self-cleaning toilet!
If you need a self-cleaning toilet that offers excellent cleaning and sanitizing performance while beingeasy to manage and maintain, our S4 series is the solution for you!
Thanks to the use of a PLC to manage all automation, combined with a large graphic display, the use and maintenance of the self-cleaning toilet are extremely simple and intuitive.
We offer models of our S4 series of self-cleaning toilets both FOR OUTDOOR public toilets, with a prefabricated concrete structure, or as INDOOR technological solutions where either you wish to revamp an existing room or integrate the toilet in a new construction.
Available with a sliding or swing door, the S4 series of self-cleaning toilets can be requested in the version with a single cubicle, or with several toilet cubicles or urinals.
- Cleaning and disinfection after each use in less than 35 seconds
- Large, no-touch display ensures extremely simple maintenance and management
- Multiple solutions available with the addition of changing rooms, kiosks, vending machine areas, or showers
The self-cleaning toilets of the S4 series are perfect for all environments where public toilets are used frequently such as medium/large city centres,parks or car parks.
HOW DOES S4 TECHNOLOGY WORK?
The self-cleaning toilets with S4 technologyguarantee a thoroughly washed and sanitized toilet facility after each use.
How does the washing cycle work?
While the toilet is in use:
- The inside of the toilet bowl is washed by a continuous film of water
After toilet use:
When the user leaves, the toilet control system automatically locks the door and activates the automatic washing procedure which is split into 4 phases:
- The SLEDTECH© shifting system washes the toilet bowl and the walls behind the toilet (up to a height of 80 cm)
- The toilet flush and evacuation are activated to remove any remaining residues inside the toilet
- The automated floor-washing is activated to spray high-pressure water and disinfectant horizontally from flat spray nozzles positioned to cover the width of the toilet facility. This system ensures uniform washing over the entire floor surface.
- The seat of the toilet bowl is dried as the SLEDTECH© device retracts
Thanks to the partial overlap of the phases described above, the entire washing sequence takes about 35 seconds.
After washing, the toilet checks all the functions and the status of the “consumable” products; if everything is normal, the toilet returns to the “vacant” state, ready for access by a new visitor!
DESIGN & FITTINGS
- The interior walls are covered with large porcelain stoneware tiles. The tiling is joint-free, extremely resistant and has a Class 0 fire rating
- The floor is made of a single, seamless slab of concrete, made specifically to our design, and painted with a special grey synthetic resin
- The ceiling is painted with breathable white paint
- Ceramic wall-hung bowl(astainless steel bowlcan be installed on request)
- Wall-mounted stainless steel washbasin with no-touch automatic dispensers for water, soap and hot air, controlled by infrared sensors and a microprocessor that respond to the presence of the visitor’s hands. The washbasin for users with disabilities is clear of obstacles, allowing the wheelchair to approach from the front
- Vandal-proof stainless steel mirror,coat hooks, grab rail for users with disabilities
- Fireproof and vandal-proof, no-touch automatic toilet paper dispenser positioned beside the toilet bowl
- Fireproof and vandal-proof waste bin in stainless steel built into the wall
- Lighting with low consumption LED striplight
You can select your self-cleaning toilet from our standard models or choose a tailormade solution for your project. The self-cleaning toilets with S4 technology are available in the versions:
- CIAO H: self-cleaning toilet accessible also to users with disabilities
- CIAO HN: block with a toilet accessible to users with disabilities and a unisex toilet
- CIAO H2N: block with a toilet accessible to users with disabilities and two unisex toilets
- CIRO: block with a unisex toilet
All outdoor solutions can be integrated with technical areas, bus shelters, storage rooms, showers, etc.
- TECH S4: INDOOR technology available in H and unisex versions
1 CUBICLE FOR DISABLED
1 CUBICLE FOR DISABLED + 1 UNISEX CUBICLE
1 UNISEX CUBICLE
TECH S4 H
1 CUBICLE ACCESSIBLE TO THE DISABLED